The Faces of Australian Cotton photography competition is designed to capture striking images of the industry’s greatest asset: its people.
The competition is open to all photographers: amateur, enthusiast or professional. Entries should demonstrate character, creativity and help tell a great Australian cotton story.
- Aussie cotton growers and industry personnel: capturing the character of the industry
- Aussie cotton families: people on the land
- Innovation in cotton: people demonstrating the latest technologies and equipment
Recipients will be awarded:
- Overall first place winner: $4000 voucher for camera store digiDIRECT
- Runner-up: $2000 voucher for camera store digiDIRECT
- People’s choice: $500 voucher for camera store digiDIRECT
- Category winners: $1500 (3 x $500) vouchers for camera store digiDIRECT
Entries must be emailed to email@example.com alongside the following information:
- Entrant’s full name
- Entrant’s postal address, email address, phone number and mobile phone number
- The category entered for each entry
- A caption for each entry
Please note emailed entries should be 10MB or less.